A pig named Haggie asked me these questions so I have to answer them . .
1. Where would you live if you could go Anywhere in the world? and Why?
Honestly, I am very happy living here in the Shenandoah valley of Virginia. However, there are MANY places I would like to travel to like Europe, Africa, Australia, Japan, Hawaii, Alaska, etc. . .I am happy living here because I am near a beautiful national park and everywhere we go is a pretty drive, also the people here are very friendly, hard-working and down to earth. Besides, we have a lot of family in the area and we wouldn't see them if we moved very far away.
2. What does a "Mom's day out" Look like to you? (HINT : NO kids or hubby) LOL
Uh, that one is easy. A day to roam in Maine with Yubby. It would have to be a reeeaaallly long day so that we could outlet shop, stroll in a small coastal town, and hang out on the beach - I think we are too old to think we will swim in that frigid water. But we would have to start with good snacks for the car!
3. What is you favorite Meal that Your Mom used to serve?
That would be Chicken Divan first and then Chicken Salad with apples
4. If you could go on any reality TV show, what would you pick?
Survivor!! Still watching after all of these years . . . .I would love the challenges
5. If you wrote a love song for yer hubby, or kids, what famous singer would you pick to sing it, and why?
George Strait - he is pretty classy.
If you want me to ask you 5 questions for your blog send me a note :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
:o lets go to Maine!! XD Thats perfect LOL
As for survivor, we better make sure we don't get picked for the same season LOL that would ruin my plan of "be the quiet one no one notices, make it to the final3" heehehehee It's always the quiet ones who win :)
Post a Comment