Friday, June 22, 2007

Trip to Maine . .

Here is the view from the porch of the inn I was at in Maine for the past 9 days. Most of you know I organize meetings for a group, and get to go to Maine for the biggest one that we hold every June. Overall it was quite a success, but as expected, we had some unplanned moments to deal with for sure. I met some really neat people, and had a great team to work with. I am blessed to have this job. Caleb worked and held down the home front. When he wasn't home the kids visited one of their grandmothers - how nice that they are both within an hour and a half. I remember spending time with my grandparents in the summer - it was a highlight for me and it has been a highlight for Heather and Will. Now to accomplish the unpacking!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Just saying Hi :)

Christopher Plumley said...

Heather and Will spent 4 days with us and then 4 days with the Marden GrandParents ..When Kate was in Maine...

Whew .... those little ones sure can make a PaPA tired ... Nanny too..

I would not trade that time for any amount of anything ...!!!

God Bless Them ALL..

Granpa is cleaning out boxes and throwing things away ...

..But Heather can take a pile of junk and create something out of it ..with a glue stick and a few nails...and then tell you a 5 minuite story of how it works ...

Just Like Her Mom...

God Has Blessed us Greatly with Children and GRAND CHILDREN..

Love,

PaPa (CP)