Oh she's beautiful!!! :) I did not even know Jason was married! LOL When did they get married? Is he still active duty and stationed somewhere? Tell them that Eric, Julie and kiddos say Congrats! :)
Jason and Daniella were married about 2 years ago. Jason isn't in the 82nd Airborne anymore he is a police officer in the same department as Caleb is. So they live near us!!
I am the wife of an awesome police officer - Caleb. And a mom of 2 funny kids - Heather and Will. My next job is as a homemaker, and I also work part time from home. When alone, I enjoy photography, sewing, gardening and reading. I love to travel with Caleb, hike, have friends over, spend time with family and do many other things ranging from crochet to wood working! Currently I am working on my nursing degree.
6 comments:
Oh she's beautiful!!! :) I did not even know Jason was married! LOL When did they get married? Is he still active duty and stationed somewhere? Tell them that Eric, Julie and kiddos say Congrats! :)
Good Lordy Loo, he's reproduced!!
She's purdy :D
WOW--CONGRATULATIONS!!She's a cutie
WOW!
Man, that is a Marden baby is ever i saw one!.
What a cutie pie CONGRATS!!!!
Jason and Daniella were married about 2 years ago. Jason isn't in the 82nd Airborne anymore he is a police officer in the same department as Caleb is. So they live near us!!
Thanks for the update, Kate!
Wow, where DOES the time go??
Post a Comment