Friday, March 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary . .10 Years . .

How will we spend the day? Kids are in school, Caleb is in court, I am working. My parents are going to have the kids this afternoon so we can go to an early movie at a cool, old, restored local theatre then go to dinner and then Caleb has to work so I am going to ride along in the patrol car for a while tonight . .. will let you know what we get into:) I will also try to post a modern day picture of us later after I get someone to take one . . .maybe with comments about 10 years together :)

2 comments:

losile said...

Gaaah you both look so young! :D I remember that day well. I spilled punch on my dress!

YubbyD said...

I ate a half a quart of Ban and jerry's LOL with Stephy, in front of a sappy movie. I think you guys were having more fun than us ROFL!!

Happy day to you both :)