So, it has been a while since I updated this . . .(*shh .. don't tell my blog but Facebook has been taking my attention :D ) Still I like the diary-like way I can write here about what our family is up to and will be getting back into it more . .. As a start, I thought I would post some pictures of our new family member . . Fenway :) . .it is a used Land Rover we got an awesome deal on. Now Fenway is getting a heart transplant. It needs a new motor and it was cheaper to buy an old Rover from a salvage yard. Caleb is off getting the "donor" vehicle ready at a friend's house and also getting some parts off it that we don't need because we have some friends that want to buy them . . .
The name is obviously my ode to Boston . . . Caleb doesn't get the name thing! but it is our little family project and we are looking forward to going out riding on some mountain trails around here where you can camp. So we are each putting in our own bit of input. The kids want Rover fold down seats in the back like Jason and Daniela have. We have a few friends with Rovers and there are some groups around here that get together for outdoor fun.
1 comment:
Glad I finally made it back over to blogworld to read your blog...NOW Rover project makes sense :) lol Love the name for the Rover!! That's great!!
Post a Comment