Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Beach Week 2007


Hi all from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. . . . we are chilln' our way through a vacation with friends Brian, Val and Aly Young and Caleb's sisters Laura and Caitlin. Here we are playing mini-golf one night.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie! I have thought about your family so many times through the years! Thank goodness for facebook where it occured to me today to look up your brother - he was always computer savvy! :) We are doing very well in Houston, TX. God has been very good to us. It will be fun to keep updated with you through your blog. Can't wait to tell Dave who I "saw" today! God bless! Say hi to your precious mom for me!

UTVolVet said...

Sweetness babe... remember we're still planning on having a major OBX family thing in like 2010 or something... yahoo!! Brew Thru, seafood, and HUGE screen TV. Oh yeah, and family too.

k8 said...

Desiree - I wrote a note on your blog, thanks for finding us.