I am ready to get back to putting up notes and pictures and to embrace this New Year which always gives a fresh start, brims with possibility and hope, and inspires to make real change. . . . winter is here, but spring is coming! . . . .
I am the wife of an awesome police officer - Caleb. And a mom of 2 funny kids - Heather and Will. My next job is as a homemaker, and I also work part time from home. When alone, I enjoy photography, sewing, gardening and reading. I love to travel with Caleb, hike, have friends over, spend time with family and do many other things ranging from crochet to wood working! Currently I am working on my nursing degree.
3 comments:
Good to have you back Cuz!! :)
Welcome back to Blogworld :)
I look forward to read about the Marden happenings!!
Happy New Year Caleb, Kate, Heather and Will from the West Coast clan :)
Good to hear from you again!!1
Post a Comment